Table of Content
When is this helpful?
When you need to create or modify a checklist using the form builder.
Step 1: Log in to the admin portal: https://admin.goaudits.com/ on a Desktop. Under ‘Setup’, select ‘Form Builder.
Here is a quick video on how to use Form Builder
Please find below highlighted all the areas and options for Form Builder:
On the right side of the screen are the options to change the following items:
Response - You can change the name of the response
Score - This allows you to apply a specific score for each response
Change Color - This allows you to select custom colors for each response
Image - This option will require an image to be added to the question
Comment - This option will require a comment to be added to the question
Enable Auto Fail - This feature may be used when there are one or more critical questions in a checklist. If one of those questions fails, it will auto-fail the entire report.
7. Default Choice - Select a response to appear as a default choice on the audit/inspection form.
8. Question Help - This allows you to add helpful information to a specific question.
9. Add/Edit Picture - This allows you to upload a picture to appear below/above a specific question.
10. Email Notification - This allows you to add an email address to send a notification each time the form is utilized.
11. Action Plan - This will enable an action plan to be required each time a specific response is selected.
Below is a sample of a checklist that has a Picture and Question Help enabled for a specific question.
Note: In order to make the fields listed below mandatory for all the questions on the checklist, you will need to email that request to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. They will enable it for all the questions.
You can do it yourself, but it will have to be done one at a time for each question.
1) Comment Mandatory
2) Image Mandatory
3) Action Plans
Great! Now you can move onto the next step -> Report Setup and Styles
Step 4 Report Setup and Styles
From a mobile device, click on 'Import Settings' to re-import the latest changes made in the Admin Portal.