What is a password policy?
To put it simply, password policies are a collection of rules created to help increase the security of your account. This usually entails encouraging or requiring users to create secure and reliable passwords by setting standards for complexity and management.
Enabling this feature will allow users to set passwords using the rules enlisted below:
1. Password must not match or contain first name.
2. Password must not match or contain last name.
3. Password must contain at least 2 alphabetic character(s) .
4. Password must be at least 13 characters long.
5. Password must contain at least 1 lower case letter(s).
6. Password must contain at least 1 numeric character(s).
7. Password must contain at least 1 upper case letter(s).
8. Password must not one of 4 previous passwords.
9. Password must start with an alphabetic character.
10.Password must not match or contain user ID Changes.
To opt for having this option enabled on your account please email the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to enable the Strict password Policy for your account.
SSO (Single Sign On) will be available soon